The Department of Civil Aviation of Aruba (“DCA”), the Registry of Aruba and Gomez & Bikker law offices are proud to re-affirm their commitment to the commercial aviation industry by offering banks, aircraft financing companies and aircraft leasing company’s temporary registration for aircrafts in both an ICAO Category 1 and Cape Town Convention country (“P4”). The P4 is an efficient, cost-effective and Cape Town compliant service to temporarily register aircrafts that are not to be operated commercially for a transitional period of time. These aircrafts may have to be placed in an approved storage program, parked pending a sale or lease. These aircrafts can be temporarily registered in the Registry of Aruba in the private category until they are ready to return to commercial service. In some cases the aircraft can subsequently remain in the Registry of Aruba in the commercial category. Benefits of the P4:
- Registration process within 2-3 business days.
- A safe haven for financiers and lessors to establish Cape Town rights and benefit of same.
- Solid political and economical stability.
- Aircrafts imported from an EASA member state will require no Export Certificate of Airworthiness (“ECofA”) provided the aircraft has a Certificate of Airworthiness (“CofA”) with a valid Airworthiness Review Certificate (“ARC”).
- Aruba recognizes EASA Part M Subpart G (“CAMO”) organizations, so no separate approval is required for work to be performed by these organizations.
- Competitive all inclusive fees.
- Complimentary validations for the first four (4) pilot licenses.
For more information contact: Lincoln@gobiklaw.com